Screenshot by Pro Game Guides
As with all new versions of Minecraft, Minecraft 1.18 brought several new advancements to the game that players can accomplish. These advancements spill over into the game’s Xbox achievements, providing one more reason for gamers to complete them – to increase their Player Score!
There are four new advancements in the game. Here are their titles and tasks.
- Caves and cliffs
- The description: Fall from the top to the bottom of the Overworld.
- Preconditions: Adventure
- Feels like home
- The description: Straddling a planeswalker, travel fifty blocks through the lava of the Overworld.
- Preconditions: Nether, this boat has legs
- Sound of music
- The description: Play music with a jukebox in a Meadow biome.
- Preconditions: Adventure, Sweet dreams
- Star trader
- The description: Trade with a villager at the build height limit.
- Preconditions: Adventure, what a deal!
To accommodate the new mechanics, some of the previous advancements have undergone modifications.
- Light as a rabbit: The prerequisites are now Sweet Dreams and Adventure, instead of just Adventure.
- Adventure time: The number of biomes required to complete has been reduced to 31 as some biomes have been merged or removed (after being changed to 50 when new biomes have been added).
That’s all there is to know about the changes to the progress of the game!
Be sure to check out our Minecraft homepage to see the latest news, guides and content for Minecraft 1.18: Caves & Cliffs Part 2!
Hi, I’m mobilegamereviewsaz.com, a website about games and helping players get the information they need. We always provide the most complete and up-to-date news as well as share tips and tricks for playing some of the games. Thank you for reading this article