Captain America is one of the heroes of the Marvel Super War game. In this article you will learn about Captain America skills and the best equipment building
Captain America is a leading hero in Marvel Super War. He does decent damage, has good mobility, CC, and self-healing skills. Plus, he’s tanky. To get started, we recommend checking out the Beginner’s Guide to Marvel Super War and Marvel Super War Tier List. Today’s article shares information on Captain America’s skills and gears. So without further ado, let’s move on to the main content.
Marvel Super War Captain America: –
- Class – Fighter
- Easy to play – Yes
- Strength – Damage, CC, Tanky
- Gear Building – Attack and Defense
- Passive Skill – Freedom Star
- Damage / CC Skill – Shield Throw
- Self-Healing and Acceleration Skill – Liberty Rush
- ULT Skill – Avenger Vanguard
Marvel Super War Captain America Skills: –
Captain America has three types of active skills and one passive skill. The two normal active skills are Shield Throw and Freedom Rush. And the Ultimate / Ult skill is Avenger Vanguard. Let’s take a look at the detail of each skill Captain America can use during war: –
Use the shield throwing skill
Use the Shield Throw skill to slow the enemy down. The Shield Throw skill not only deals physical damage to enemies, but also inflicts a slow effect. Additionally, use it within 700 yards so that it can deal maximum damage and reduce speed further.
Use Captain America’s passive skill
After using the Shield Throw skill, Captain America’s passive skill will be activated automatically. This passive skill causes Captain America to leap towards the enemy with the next basic attack and inflict PHY DMG and stun them for a few moves. In addition, it allows you to use the Liberty Rush immediately.
Learn the Combo: –
The ultimate skill
The Ult skill, Avenger Vanguard, allows you to inflict massive DMG PHY on the enemy with a temporary knockback effect on nearby enemies. During continuous attacks, he gains Control Immunity and Damage Reduction. And, if the target is killed within 3 seconds of the ability’s impact, it gains a speed boost.
So that would all be in this Marvel Super War Captain America Skills article. Let’s learn how to build the equipment.
Marvel Super War Captain America Gears Construction: –
We recommend the Sustained DPS gear set as it improves Captain America’s attack and defense, making him more dangerous.
- Stormbreaker (Attack) – Increases health, physical attack, and cooldown reduction. Passive effect reduces enemy armor when dealing physical damage
- Hydra Boots – Increases armor and movement speed. Passive effect reduces physical damage taken
- Nightsword – Boosts HP, PHY ATK, CD reduction. The passive grants bonus damage when using a Basic Attack after triggering an ability
- Captain America’s Shield – Increases health and armor. Passive effect reduces PHY DMG taken
- Cloak of Levitation – Increases HP, Energy Resistance, and CD reduction. Passive effect reduces energy resistance of nearby enemies + grants immunity to an ability
- Megingjord – This equipment increases health and healing received. Passive effect helps you regain HP after being out of battle for 3 seconds
Also see –
- Hulk Guide
- List of the best heroes in Marvel Super War
- Marvel Super War Guide and Tips for Beginners
- How to get heroes
So that would all be in this Marvel Super War Captain America Skills & Gear building info article.
For more updates, game news, game guides, new game releases and ALERTS – LIKE us on Facebook – MrGuider, follow us on Twitter – @technology hunter. Check Out – Best Mobile Games. Do you have any suggestions? Submit here
Hi, I’m mobilegamereviewsaz.com, a website about games and helping players get the information they need. We always provide the most complete and up-to-date news as well as share tips and tricks for playing some of the games. Thank you for reading this article